Fact Sheets and Information
Lake Sonoma and Warm Springs Dam
The GSA has received many questions about Warm Springs Dam, Lake Sonoma and how these projects are funded. For history and financial information, see the fact sheet and presentation.
Local fact sheets and resources
- Fact Sheet: Climate Change Modeling Analysis for Groundwater Sustainability Plan
- Map of three Sonoma County basins that must comply with SGMA
- Let’s Talk About Groundwater
- Groundwater Basin Information
- In-Depth Basin Conditions Fact Sheet
- Where does your water come from?
Materials from the Department of Water Resources
- Sustainable Groundwater Management Act (SGMA)
- California’s Groundwater Live: Current Information and Conditions
- Flood-Managed Aquifer Recharge (Flood-MAR)
Materials from the State Water Resources Control Board
Materials from other sources
- USGS: What is Groundwater?
- University of California’s Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources: Implementing California’s Sustainable Groundwater Management Act of 2014
- Union of Concerned Scientists: Navigating a Flood of Information
- The Nature Conservancy: Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems under SGMA – Guidance for Preparing GSP
- Equitable Integration of Water and Land Use (Local Government Commission)
- Groundwater pumping allocations under SGMA: guidance for GSAs
- How to manage surface water depletions under SGMA